Peanutty Chocolate Cookies Recipe
"I have never taken these cookies anywhere without a request for the recipe," relates Brenda Jackson of Garden City, Kansas. "For an attractive look, I reserve some chocolate and nuts to press into each cookie before baking. If I make them for church or school, I usually double the batch.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-in. x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and oil. Beat in eggs just until combined. Stir in brownie mix and water. Fold in the chopped candy bars and peanuts.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanutty Chocolate Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC