Peanutty Chicken Wings
A pleasant, mild blend of peanut and curry flavors the sauce for these wings. I doubled the recipe, and was I glad I did! The tasty wings were gobbled right up.—Kristen Proulx, Canton, New York
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, oil,
- garlic and curry powder until blended. Cut chicken wings into three
- sections; discard wing tips. Add wings to peanut butter mixture;
- stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered,
- at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 347 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 580 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer