Peanut Turkey Fried Rice Recipe
Generally, fried rice is a dish made with leftover rice from the day before, which serves as a nice base for a catch-all meal. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely cooked, remove to a plate; set aside.
- 2. In the same skillet, cook turkey and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir the rice, bean sprouts and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until blended; stir into skillet. Chop egg into small pieces; stir into skillet and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 408 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 1,067 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Turkey Fried Rice
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC