Generally, fried rice is a dish made with leftover rice from the day before, which serves as a nice base for a catch-all meal. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely cooked, remove to a plate; set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook turkey and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir the rice, bean sprouts and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until blended; stir into skillet. Chop egg into small pieces; stir into skillet and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Fried Rice in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p13
Reviews for Peanut Turkey Fried Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review