Peanut Slaw Recipe
To dress up everyday coleslaw, Edie Farm of Farmington, New Mexico adds quick crunch with cucumber, peanuts and celery, then sprinkles on Parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In small bowl, combine the cabbage, celery, cucumber, onion and green pepper. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and salt if desired. Top with peanuts and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 119 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Slaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC