- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In small bowl, combine the cabbage, celery, cucumber, onion and green pepper. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and salt if desired. Top with peanuts and Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Slaw in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p10
Reviews for Peanut Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review