Peanut Pretzel Clusters
These fast and delicious morsels will look attractive on a candy-filled tray, and they make great gifts, too. The combination of salty and sweet flavors is one everybody enjoys.
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt vanilla chips; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the peanuts, pretzels and raisins. Working quickly,
- drop by tablespoonfuls into miniature muffin cup liners. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 1-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.