This muffins are so simple to make and are so tasty. I like how they are not overly sweet and how everyone enjoys them.Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir
- just until moistened. Fold in peanuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 400° for 15 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.