- 1-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, butter and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in peanuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Muffins in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p54