- until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not
- overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- For topping, warm peanut butter for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Gradually fold in whipped topping; spread over brownies. Refrigerate
- for 1 hour. Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups. Using foil,
- lift brownies out of pan; remove foil. Cut into bars. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 354 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.