Peanut Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Everyone is nuts about this rich refreshing pie. It comes in handy as a quick and easy no-bake dessert for church dinners, card parties, showers and drop-in company. Judges at a northwest Kansas fair declared it a grand-prize winner.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Spoon half of the ice cream into crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup and peanut butter; spoon half over ice cream. Sprinkle with half of the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Ice Cream Pie in Country Woman September/October 2002, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Ice Cream Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >