- For chocolate sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate
- chips and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and
- smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring
- frequently. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool.
- Drizzle over dessert. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 752 calories, 47 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now