Peanut Goody Candies Recipe
A small piece of this rich, sweet candy is all you need so one batch goes a long way.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 3-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips and peanut butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Spread half of the chocolate mixture into prepared pan; refrigerate. Stir peanuts into remaining chocolate mixture; set aside.
- 3. In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and remaining butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring once. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring.
- 4. Spread over chocolate layer. Carefully spread with reserved peanut mixture (may need to reheat in microwave to spread easily). Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- 5. Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator just before serving. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.
1 each: 73 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Goody Candies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC