- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- CORN SALSA:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Arrange fish fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Brush the top of each fillet with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with peanuts and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. meanwhile, combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl. Serve with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut-Crusted Orange Roughy in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p58
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peanut-Crusted Orange Roughy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review