Peanut-Crusted Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- In another large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, peanuts, paprika and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Add chicken to crumb mixture, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Peanut-Crusted Chicken(1)
Sort By :
This was quite good, although the marinade was the best part. I had a hard time getting the breading to stick to the chicken and thought the peanuts didn't add much, so I would probably just use the marinade and then use an egg wash (whites or egg substitute) to stick the panko to the chicken and bake as directed. Was tasty but needed some modifications to really work.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >