Peanut Cream Pie
You don't have to be a kid—only a kid at heart!—to relish this mile-high pie packed with peanut butter. The chocolate crust is a nice complement. —Peter Mitchell, Watertown, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 852 calories, 48 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.