You don't have to be a kid—only a kid at heart!—to relish this mile-high pie packed with peanut butter. The chocolate crust is a nice complement. —Peter Mitchell, Watertown, Wisconsin
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p58
Reviews for Peanut Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review