This pie is always a treat at our house. I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar and milk; fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer just before serving. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pie in Country February/March 1999, p51
Reviews for Peanut Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2015
"So good and so easy to make! It is a fantastic make-ahead dessert. It looks very pretty and tastes delicious! This is one of my favorite pies to make (and eat)."
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2010
"This was great hit at a graduation party. Made two pies and people asked for more."