- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar and milk; fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer just before serving. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Chocolate Pie
"This is one of the best and easiest pies to make ahead! Since it freezes so well, double the recipe. Makes a creamy, light dessert after a BBQ or heavy meal. Just before serving, extra cool whip can be layered upon the pie to give it a beautiful second layer! As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine, I enjoy working with classic recipes that can be dressed up for special occasions."
"This was great hit at a graduation party. Made two pies and people asked for more."