- 20 OREO® cookies, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups), divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) JELL-O® Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS® Cocktail Peanuts
- LINE 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of plastic extending over sides. Mix 1-1/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with 1/4 cup of the remaining cookie crumbs.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in same bowl with mixer on low speed 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon over dessert. Top with remaining crumbs and nuts.
- FREEZE overnight. Remove dessert from freezer 20 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into squares. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Peanut-Chocolate Mud Pie Squares Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Peanut-Chocolate Mud Pie Squares(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review