Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
The peanutty taste makes this cookie a real family pleaser.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to batter. Stir in peanuts and chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. Yield: 7-8 dozen.
2 each: 174 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC