Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
The peanutty taste makes this cookie a real family pleaser.
42 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time,
- beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to
- batter. Stir in peanuts and chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased
- baking sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. Yield: 7-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 174 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.