Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
The peanutty taste makes this cookie a real family pleaser.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:42 servings
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to batter. Stir in peanuts and chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. Yield: 7-8 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 174 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC