The peanutty taste makes this cookie a real family pleaser.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to batter. Stir in peanuts and chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. Yield: 7-8 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p47
Reviews for Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review