Peanut Chocolate Bars Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, 2/3 cup peanut butter and egg until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining peanut butter until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and sugar. Carefully spread over crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Cool completely before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 208 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Chocolate Bars
"I can't believe I haven't rated these, I've been making them for years, never have used white cake mix, only yellow, I don't put peanuts on top, these should come with a warning, lol, I could eat the whole pan!"
"Sooo good!! Hubby loved them"