- ingredients just until combined. Add chocolate chips. Spoon into two
- greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes
- or until bread tests done. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before
- removing to a wire rack. When completely cooled, wrap each loaf in
- foil and refrigerate overnight. The next day, melt peanut butter and
- butter in a small saucepan; remove from the heat. Stir in
- confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Frost loaves; sprinkle with
- nuts and chocolate chips. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 177 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.