Peanut Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- Dash garlic powder
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the peanut butter, lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, chili powder, browning sauce if desired and garlic powder. Add wings; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Transfer wings to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Yield: 9 servings.
1 chicken wing (calculated without browning sauce) equals 122 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Chicken Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer