Peanut Candy Popcorn Balls Recipe
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2-1/2 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, pecans and M&M's; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, oil and marshmallows; cook and stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; mix well.
- 2. When cool enough to handle, shape into popcorn balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm before wrapping in plastic wrap or stacking. Yield: about 20 popcorn balls.
1 popcorn ball equals 440 calories, 29 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Candy Popcorn Balls
"This tasted okay, the popcorn just turned out soggy so disappointed."
"Someone brought these in to our office. So yummy! It looked like they were pressed into mini-bundt pans, but all you need is just a slice. They are a real sweet treat!"