- For glaze, in a shallow bowl, mix 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar,
- 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Place one can of
- peanuts in another shallow bowl.
- Cut cake into 20 bars. Coat the top and sides of each square with
- glaze, then roll in nuts. Place on wire racks over waxed paper; let
- dry completely.
- Make a second batch of glaze with the remaining confectioners' sugar,
- milk and vanilla. Coat cake squares a second time, then roll in
- remaining nuts. Let dry completely. Yield: 20 bars.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 562 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.