Peanut Buttercream Candy Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 7-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2-1/2 cups finely chopped peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, cream and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 3-4 minutes. Shape into 3/4-in. balls.
- 2. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 7 dozen.
3 each: 348 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Buttercream Candy
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.