Peanut Buttercream Candy Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 7-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2-1/2 cups finely chopped peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, cream and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 3-4 minutes. Shape into 3/4-in. balls.
- 2. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 7 dozen.
3 each: 348 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Buttercream Candy
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.