- Roll dough into a 24-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread filling to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Fold rectangle in half lengthwise; cut widthwise
- into 24 pieces. Pinch seams to seal. Twist each piece three times.
- Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets; pinch ends. Bake at
- 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine the confectioners' sugar, peanut
- butter and enough water to reach desired consistency; drizzle over
- twists. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 199 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.