Peanut Butter Treats
You can't miss with these no-fuss cookies. People are surprised to see the short list of ingredients. These cookies are fragile, so store them carefully when completely cooled.
27 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 52 milk chocolate stars or kisses
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- (dough will be sticky). With floured hands, roll tablespoonfuls into
- 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until tops are cracked. Remove
- to wire racks. Immediately press a chocolate star in the center of
- each. Cool. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.