Peanut Butter Tarts Recipe
This big batch of tarts doesn't last long around our house. But I don't mind...it's so simple to whip up more in a matter of minutes.Sheryl Christian, Watertown, Wisconsin
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 10 to 12 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- Spoon a tablespoonful of whipped topping into each tart shell; set aside. In a large bowl, beat milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 minute. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling into each shell. Chill. Just before serving, top each with 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Leftovers may be frozen. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Tarts in Country Woman January/February 1996, p37
Reviews for Peanut Butter Tarts(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review