Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and milk; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 2. Divide batter in half. To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips; mix well. To the other portion, add the cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- 3. In a greased 9-in. square baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds in a checkerboard pattern. Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between the chocolate batter. Cut through batters with a knife to swirl.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 each: 94 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
"These brownies are SO good and very moist. Easy recipe to follow."
"For some reason, my brownies came out more of a cake texture rather than the "brownie" texture but peanut butter is my favorite, so I'll probably make it again"
"So good! I prefer the pb layer, so I divide the batter not so evenly. I've made these several times. Always a hit."
"These are easy to make & taste fantastic! My only complaint is that mine sunk in the middle - a common occurrence when baking brownies at a high altitude. If I make again, I will make some adjustments & try to fix that."
"These are easy to make and are okay. Not as delicious as I had hoped."
"Perfect! I love this recipe, its to die for...."
"Absolutely awesome! They're rich and the ultimate blend of peanut butter and chocolate. Also easy to make."