Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and milk; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide batter in half. To one portion, add peanut butter and peanut butter chips; mix well. To the other portion, add the cocoa and chocolate chips; mix well.
- In a greased 9-in. square baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds in a checkerboard pattern. Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between the chocolate batter. Cut through batters with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Sort By :
For some reason, my brownies came out more of a cake texture rather than the "brownie" texture but peanut butter is my favorite, so I'll probably make it again
So good! I prefer the pb layer, so I divide the batter not so evenly. I've made these several times. Always a hit.
These are easy to make & taste fantastic! My only complaint is that mine sunk in the middle - a common occurrence when baking brownies at a high altitude. If I make again, I will make some adjustments & try to fix that.
These are easy to make and are okay. Not as delicious as I had hoped.
Perfect! I love this recipe, its to die for....