- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Snowballs
Sort By :
"Very easy and rich with taste, you dont need alot to satisfy.."
"Have been making these for years. They take a little time to get them to look pretty but they never fail to always be a hit year after year."
"Awesome! No other word describes these yummy treats."
"I have been making these for a few years now, I have read other reviews and see some were having trouble on the dipping part. I always chill my dough a good few hours and even over night, then the next day shape into balls place balls on a tray and put in the freezer until they are very firm, then dip into chocolate, this will help alot on the dipping hope this helps the ones that are having trouble."
"I added 1/2 tsp vanilla to my second batch. Exactly what the recipe needed. Yummy and super easy."