Peanut Butter Snowballs Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Snowballs
Sort By :
"One of the best peanut butter balls I have made."
"Yum! I used chocolate almond bark because my husband doesn't like white chocolate. Should have doubled the recipe. Didn't stay around long! Will absolutely make again"
"We absolutely LOVED these! I didn't have white chocolate so I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. These are just like store bought Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Eggs.One trick I did...I used my small "sauce" crockpot and melted the chocolate in there and dipped the balls in it...made it so easy!"
"Excellent, and easy"
"Wow! These are fantastic! They're easy to make and they look pretty too."