- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Snowballs
"These are easy and delicious, melt in your mouth. We used milk chocolate for some and white chocolate for the rest.It makes a small batch, but was easy to double or triple."
"Very good! I liked that they are not loaded with butter. They go together easily and quickly. I used semisweet chocolate chips for a dip."
"Very easy and rich with taste, you dont need alot to satisfy.."
"Have been making these for years. They take a little time to get them to look pretty but they never fail to always be a hit year after year."
"Awesome! No other word describes these yummy treats."