Peanut Butter Snowballs Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Snowballs
Sort By :
"Yum! I used chocolate almond bark because my husband doesn't like white chocolate. Should have doubled the recipe. Didn't stay around long! Will absolutely make again"
"We absolutely LOVED these! I didn't have white chocolate so I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. These are just like store bought Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Eggs.One trick I did...I used my small "sauce" crockpot and melted the chocolate in there and dipped the balls in it...made it so easy!"
"Excellent, and easy"
"Wow! These are fantastic! They're easy to make and they look pretty too."
"These are super easy to make, they taste very nice & look nice on a platter. I added green & red colored sugar on the tops before they dried completely for Xmas time. The peanut butter goes with white chocolate very well. I had half a bag of white chocolate melts and then mixed in white chocolate chips & a bit of canola oil into my double boiler until it was silky smooth. I ended up making two batches, I used my one inch scooper/baller & I never got 24 out of the recipe. The first time It made 21, the second 22. Will make these again, just doubling the recipe from the start."