Peanut Butter Snowballs Recipe
These creamy treats are a nice change from the typical milk chocolate and peanut butter combination. This recipe is also an easy one for children to help with. I prepare them for a bake sale at my granddaughter's school and put them in gift boxes I share with neighbors at Christmas. -Wanda Regula, Birmingham, Michigan
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 164 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC