Peanut Butter Snack Cups
"When our kids were little, they loved this cool and creamy summertime treat," relates Nancy Clark of Cochranton, Pennsylvania. "We'd keep several batches in the freezer so there were plenty when their neighborhood friends came over to play."
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 12 vanilla wafer
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Place wafers in paper or foil-lined muffin cups. Top each with 1
- tablespoon whipped topping.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and peanut butter. Add pudding mix;
- beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups. Cover and freeze. Remove from the freezer
- 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, fat-free milk, reduced-fat peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate pudding) equals 154 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.