Peanut Butter Silk Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Silk Pie(39)
Sort By :
This was a very easy recipe. I changed it by adding 1 cup of peanut butter and 8 oz cream cheese. Kept the amount of sugar and whipped topping the same. Used a larger crust. My picky husband likes it. He was afraid it would be to sweet for him. I think if I had made it exactly like recipe it would have been to sweet for him.
This was a very easy, fast recipe that tastes delicious. I didn't have peanuts for the topping and used small milk chocolate chips instead.
Just made this recipe for tonight's dinner. It is absolutely fantastic. I used 1 cup peanut butter and instead of salted peanuts, I used milk chocolate chips and cut up Reese Peanut Butter Cups to decorate the tops of the pie. Will definately make this pie again!!!!
do you use a mixer to beat the pb, cc & conf sugar, or do you beat by hand?
Excellent recipe, been making for years and everyone thinks its complicated!! I sometimes add a little vanilla and if it seems too thick I add a splash of milk or cream..yummy!!!