This is a favorite, so I make it every chance I get. My youngest son wanted pies around his wedding cake, and this was one of his requests! —Lee Deneau, Lansing, Michigan
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p21
Reviews for Peanut Butter Silk Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review