Peanut Butter Silk Pie Recipe
This is a favorite, so I make it every chance I get. My youngest son wanted pies around his wedding cake, and this was one of his requests! —Lee Deneau, Lansing, Michigan
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece (calculated without peanuts) equals 434 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC