Peanut Butter Silk Pie
This is a favorite, so I make it every chance I get. My youngest son wanted pies around his wedding cake, and this was one of his requests! —Lee Deneau, Lansing, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour
- into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without peanuts) equals 434 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.