- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, milk and butter in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the peanut butter, marshmallows and
- vanilla until marshmallows are melted. Spoon over warm cake and
- carefully spread over the top. Cool completely. Yield: 20-24
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 266 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.