Peanut Butter Shakes
With just four ingredients and a blender, Jody Keysor in Cadyville, New York creates this frosty, frothy drink that will cool you—and a friend—right down to your toes!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1-2
- minutes or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 573 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.