When I give these as gifts, they’re gone in a flash! I make them ahead when it’s convenient because they freeze well. You can use M&M's in different colors for holidays year-round. —Julie Wischmeier, Brownstown, IN
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. With floured hands, press dough into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Sprinkle M&M's over marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until set before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter S'more Bars in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p37
Reviews for Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review