- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. With floured hands, press dough into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are firm.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffy.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Sprinkle M&M's over marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until set before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
"Very simple to make and extremely tasty. I took these peanut butter s'mores to a church dinner and was asked by two people to make them again for next Sundays lunch. Thanks for an easy dessert recipe."
"I couldn't find just peanut butter cookie dough so I used Nestle Toll House Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Deluxe w/peanut butter cups, chips & chocolate chunks and it was delicious!!! This recipe is a keeper and will make often! Thank you for sharing this wonderful and simple recipe!!!"
"Simple and delicious! Recipe is a keeper! Thank you for sharing!"
"The peanut butter cookie base wasn't that flavorful, and then it was just some marshmallows and chocolate chips thrown on top. They're pretty cookies, but didn't find the taste to be anything out of the ordinary."
"My son-in-law took these to work to share, and his coworkers keep asking him for more! Rich and delicious- I had to use a bag mix of peanut butter cookie dough tho - couldn't find refrigerated."