- half. Roll each into a 14-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Spread 1/3 cup
- peanut butter to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 12 slices. Place, cut side down, in two greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about
- 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown. Combine
- frosting ingredients until smooth; frost warm rolls. Cool in pans on
- wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 320 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.