Peanut Butter Puffs
"With just three ingredients, these satisfying snack bites are no fuss and no mess," relates Vickie Gray of Kimberly, Wisconsin. "It's a fun combination that goes well with a glass of milk and a good movie."
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 80 miniature marshmallows
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on each wafer. Place on a
- foil-lined baking sheet. Top each with four marshmallows. Broil for
- 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallow are lightly browned. Serve
- warm. Yield: 20 snacks.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 78 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.