Peanut Butter Puffs Recipe
"With just three ingredients, these satisfying snack bites are no fuss and no mess," relates Vickie Gray of Kimberly, Wisconsin. "It's a fun combination that goes well with a glass of milk and a good movie."
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 80 miniature marshmallows
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on each wafer. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Top each with four marshmallows. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallow are lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 20 snacks.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Puffs in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p64
Reviews for Peanut Butter Puffs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >