Peanut Butter Puddingwiches
If you like frozen ice cream sandwiches, you'll love the homemade goodness of these peanut buttery pudding treats. The filling is smooth and scrumptious, and the graham crackers stay crisp. They're handy to have in the freezer for when the munchies strike.
32 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 32 whole graham crackers
- Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil; set aside. In a large bowl,
- combine 3/4 cup peanut butter and 1-1/2 cups milk until smooth.
- Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix until blended; fold in 1 cup
- whipped topping.
- Pour into one prepared pan; freeze until firm. Repeat with vanilla
- pudding and remaining peanut butter, milk and whipped topping. Pour
- into second pan; freeze until firm.
- Break or cut graham crackers into squares. Cut frozen pudding mixture
- into 32 squares, about 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/4 in.; place each square
- between two crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Yield:
- 32 sandwiches.
Nutritional Facts: One sandwich (prepared with fat-free milk, sugar-free chocolate pudding and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 216 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 28 mg carbohydrate, 2 g fiber,