Peanut Butter Puddingwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 32 whole graham crackers
- 1. Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil; set aside. In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup peanut butter and 1-1/2 cups milk until smooth. Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix until blended; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into one prepared pan; freeze until firm. Repeat with vanilla pudding and remaining peanut butter, milk and whipped topping. Pour into second pan; freeze until firm.
- 3. Break or cut graham crackers into squares. Cut frozen pudding mixture into 32 squares, about 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/4 in.; place each square between two crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Yield: 32 sandwiches.
One sandwich (prepared with fat-free milk, sugar-free chocolate pudding and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 216 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 28 mg carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.