Peanut Butter Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 364 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding
"Very good. Yummy peanut butter taste. Took longer than I thought to get it to a boil but was worth it."
"This tasted good, but the texture was grainy. How can I prevent the grainy texture?"