Peanut Butter Pudding
"For a creamy, comforting dessert, this smooth pudding can't be beat," assures Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in
- milk and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for
- 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla
- until smooth. Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate. Garnish with
- whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.