Peanut Butter Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding
"Very good. Yummy peanut butter taste. Took longer than I thought to get it to a boil but was worth it."
"This tasted good, but the texture was grainy. How can I prevent the grainy texture?"