- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour into serving dishes; refrigerate. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pudding in Taste of Home December/January 1998, p67
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2012
"Very good. Yummy peanut butter taste. Took longer than I thought to get it to a boil but was worth it."
Reviewed Jan. 14, 2010
"This tasted good, but the texture was grainy. How can I prevent the grainy texture?"