Peanut Butter Pudding Pie Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in the peanut butter chips until melted. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- 2. Spread whipped topping over pie. In a microwave-safe bow, melt chocolate chips and shortening. cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 388 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
"This pie is fairly easy to make and so good! I sometimes use a chocolate crumb crust instead of the graham cracker crust. I've also made it using chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla (I'm a chocolate fan!). The topping drizzled over top makes it nice enough for company!"