Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
This pie is pretty enough to serve to company...if your family doesn't get to it first! No one will be able to resist a sweet piece of this creamy chocolate and peanut butter dessert.Valerie Sisson, Norton, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in the
- peanut butter chips until melted. Pour into the crust. Cover and
- refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. In a microwave-safe bow, melt
- chocolate chips and shortening. cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over
- topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 388 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.