- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in the peanut butter chips until melted. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. In a microwave-safe bow, melt chocolate chips and shortening. cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
Sort By :
"This pie is fairly easy to make and so good! I sometimes use a chocolate crumb crust instead of the graham cracker crust. I've also made it using chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla (I'm a chocolate fan!). The topping drizzled over top makes it nice enough for company!"