This pie is pretty enough to serve to company...if your family doesn't get to it first! No one will be able to resist a sweet piece of this creamy chocolate and peanut butter dessert.—Valerie Sisson, Norton, Ohio
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in the peanut butter chips until melted. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. In a microwave-safe bow, melt chocolate chips and shortening. cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pudding Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p21
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review